That’s right everyone, tomorrow is the big day. Gerald will be testing himself both physically and mentally and trying to break the Irish 24 hour rowing record (currently at 211,000 km’s).
If you have a spare hour or so over the next day or so, why not don your rowing singlet and come along and help Gerald break the record and raise some serious dollar for Parkinson’s UK. There will be a whole host of rowing based challenges for you to take part in too including, the fastest 500m, 2km, marathon and team marathon.
Also, if you want to be in with a chance of winning some amazing raffle prizes, you can buy tickets on the day and potentially win;
- a 121 Olympic weightlifting session with Sonny Webster
- a barista course with Clifton Coffee Roasters
- two tickets to watch the Bristol Bears
- two VIP tickets to this year’s Strength in Depth
- and a rowing (on the water) tutorial with Avon County Rowing Club
CLICK HERE to donate to Gerald’s Just Giving Page and help him reach his target.